Schluter®-DITRA-HEAT integrates customizable, comfortable electric floor warming with the functions associated with DITRA: uncoupling, waterproofing, vapor management, and support to ensure a long lasting installation.
- The stud structure of DITRA-HEAT is specifically designed to allow for the easy installation of DITRA-HEAT-E-HK heating cables
- Nominal 1/4" (5.5 mm) thickness minimizes tile assembly thickness and reduces transitions to lower surface coverings
- Self-leveling compounds are not required to encapsulate the cables into the membrane
- Available by the roll or by the sheet to accommodate various room sizes
- Quick and easy to install and few tools are required
- U.S. Pat. Nos. 9,428,920; 8,950,141; and U.S. DES. PAT. No. D706459 / Canada Ⓓ Schluter Systems L.P. and other patents pending
Stocked and Cut rolls can be cut to size.
If you need 50 s/f, we sell you 50 s/f. You don't need to buy an entire roll